To view the full policy visit our policies and procedures page
- All refund requests must be sent in writing to the club. Request must state the skaters name, date of when request is applicable and reason for the request.
- Refunds will be completed by the Treasurer in a timely manner once approved.
- Refunds will be issued by method of payment completed, either by credit card through Uplifter or cheque. No cash refunds will be issued.
- A $15.00 administration fee will be applied for all refunds.
- Participants who go on extended vacations cannot receive a refund, but could make up sessions based on guest skating/missed session policy.
- Skate Canada fee is non-refundable.
- Skate Ontario fundraising fee is non-refundable once the fundraising campaign has commenced.
- Pro-rated refunds for sessions will be given for the following circumstances: a) medical reason with doctor's note b) compassionate reasons approved by the board c) extraordinary circumstances beyond the skaters’ control.
- Canskaters can have a two sessions trial dates. Within that timeframe they can withdraw with a full refund less the Skate Canada fee, Fundraising fee (once the Skate Ontario Fundraising Campaign has commenced) and pro-rated session fees for sessions used.
- If any cancellations or closures occur due to any circumstance (weather, arena issues, etc.) no refund, credit or make up date will be issued.
- All further refunds, credits or special circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis as approved by the Board.